Friday, March 27, 2009

Sewing like a seamtress

It's been a joy to get back into sewing and it's been a success.  I did a pair of shorts for me and several blouses for my daughter and I have gotten wonderful fabric and notions, all on sale.  

Just purchased a new pattern and I have four pieces of material to sew up.  L. will come over and let me know what works for what pattern.  

Her cat has been sick and I went to her place to clean and check on him.  He's better and got to go outside and boy, did he enjoy that.  Claws and hissing when I had to put him back inside.  I have the scratches to prove it.

All goes well, and with the rain letting up, car work will be done.  Herb transplants, basil and dill, are all doing well.  Sewing, cooking and cleaning take up most of my time.  That and checking on my fav web sites, like Daily Kos, Perez, and Apartment Therapy.


No comments:

Post a Comment